xsl-list

MSXSL in Java (server pages)

2005-04-29 03:36:55
I know the immediate answer is 'don't', but I have 4 weeks to do a proof of concept on a web version of a product that displays documents which are created via MSXSL. The xsl that I have written over the last few years will run on any xml processor, but the older stuff is full of javascript and runs in the old MSXSL 2.6. There is a lot of it and I don't have time to rewrite any of it. I therefore need to run it through MSXSL to process, and am aware that I can probably do something with JNI to get it working, but wondered if anyone else had been in this situation or knows of something that is already done. I have scoured google, but the only references to it that I have found is people saying not to do it (which I agree with but have no option).

Woody