xsl-list

Re: weird formatting and characters with <xsl:text disable-output-escaping>

2005-04-26 13:42:12
Shoot just realized we can't even do that as InDesign uses mandatory
nested tags to define paragraph styles, like <this is a tag<this is a
nested tag>>, so perhaps I will have to look at this all another way??

Spencer