xsl-list

Passing a variable number of parameters or rather an array

2005-04-20 06:50:46
I have had a trawl on this subject, but I the best answer I can get is 'You
can pass a nodeset, which can be treated as the XML equivalent of an Array'.
However I am not sure how to create the nodeset, pass it, and then deal with
it in the stylesheet.

I would like to pass an array of strings to the stylesheet. Does anyone have
an example of doing this, or know where one is. I looked at xalan examples
and none of the examples seem to fit, plus I can't find one anywhere else.

Any help would be grand.

Thanks.

Kent