xsl-list

Single quote once again (newby)

2005-04-20 03:36:48
Hi everyone,

        I'm having a strange problem with a single quote, I already searched
thru the list archives, and tryed some of the solutions you presented, but with
no sucess..

I have a XML where I have a name with a single quote, somthing like this,
needless to say I can't
<list name="INSTITUTION_LIST">
                <row num="1">
                        <column name="PA_INSTITUTION">Sant'ana</column>
                        <column name="PA_BIZPOINT_DESC">12345678</column>
                </row>
        </list>

In XSL I have this call to template:
<xsl:call-template name="str:subst">
        <xsl:with-param name="text" select="$row/column[(_at_)name = $name]"/>
        <xsl:with-param name="replace" select="'"/>
        <xsl:with-param name="with" select="\'"/>

</xsl:call-template>

A string literal was not closed. -->'<--

that keeps returning me this error when I apply the transform.
I already tryed to do it with &apos; instead, but got the same error

Can anyone please give me a help, what ma I doinf wrong?

Thanks in Advance

Jonas

P.S. - Sorry if there's some mistakes, but I'm still in my beginings in the
XSLT World