xsl-list

Re: breaking string into substrings or arrays (XSLT 1.0 solution) tokenize

2005-04-20 01:11:53
Hi Dave,

Please, note that the str-split-to-words template generally handles *a
set* of delimiters, not just one delim character.

Therefore, one can set the pDelimiters parameters say to:

"  ,;?\!"

and it will retrieve words that are delimited by any pair of these.

On the other side, if I understand well the code of the tokens
template provided by you, it checks always for a single delimiter
string.

Cheers,

Dimitre.

On 4/20/05, Pawson, David <David(_dot_)Pawson(_at_)rnib(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk>