xsl-list

Re: [Fwd: Upgrading Saxon XSLT 1.0 support addressing known limitations]

2005-04-18 10:48:05
To be honest, I'd be a lot more interested in doing the work myself or
as part of a team than in paying somebody else to do it. I've been
considering that for a while now. So far it's been easier to fix
Jaxen's
XPath and rely on Xalan for XSLT than to fix Saxon, but that may not be
true forever, especially if performance becomes a concern.

But to me Xalan has far more egregious errors with respect to attribute
sets in the import tree than those to be fixed in Saxon.  So it isn't
just
performance, it is conformance.

I'm sure the Xalan developers would fix this bug if you provided a small
test case to reproduce it.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10584

Dave