xsl-list

Re: XSLT processor and substring-after

2005-04-13 13:29:18
JBryant(_at_)s-s-t(_dot_)com wrote:

Sorry, but I've not used Perl's XML/XSL facilities. Perhaps one of the
list's other members has, though.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

"N Zhou" <zhou_naijun(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
04/13/2005 03:05 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
cc

Subject
Re: [xsl] XSLT processor and substring-after

Hi Jay,

Thank you very much! I think the path is correct, but my processor does
not
support XPath well. I'm usingXML::XSLT with a depedency on XML::Parser not

on XPath. Do you know Perl XSLT module supporting XPath 1.0 or higher? I
know Saxon but I prefer CGI script.

Perl's XSLT processing is *usually* via some binding with either Ginger
Alliance's XSLT processor sablotron or libxslt....and both support XPATH
1.0.

gl, Jim Fuller