xsl-list

Re: Load XSL dynamically

2005-04-13 08:56:14
2005/4/13, Maria Amuchastegui:

I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind. The following HTML file
contains links to two external XSL stylesheets, each of which provides a
different view of the same data:

Hello Maria,

I forgot to say I would like to use a server-side solution (PHP) in
order to get the files can be displayed in any browser.

Could it be possible to get the same you posted by using server-side
scripting? I am not speaking about the code itself, but the concept.
That is, how can I use one XML file and perform several transforms in
real-time (on user events)?

I know how to associate XML and XSL, but how applying dynamically
based on user's events (click, for example)?

Thanks.