xsl-list

Selecting only those nodes whos attibutes contain a given substring

2005-04-12 07:26:11
I am having to write some XSLT that needs to decide if it needs to recurse into the contents of the current mode. Basically I am at a node and I only want to recurse into it if at least one of the child nodes has an attribute called "class" who's value contains the sub string "menublock-selected-". Otherwise I am going to skip this node.

The XML is part of an open source project so there is little chance of patching it up.

Any ideas?