xsl-list

Re: Pass a DOM Node to a XSLT

2005-04-08 04:16:52
I wonder if this reached the list, someone please confirm, sometimes it happens!

On Apr 7, 2005 8:33 PM, António Mota <amsmota(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi:

I'm trying to pass a node to a XSLTProcessor in Javascript (using
Sarissa, actually) but i can't seem to do it. I've tryed the
documentElement, selecNodes, selectSingleNode, but nothing seems to
work. If i only have the declaration

        <xsl:param name="dia"/>

without referencing it there is no error, but if i do something like

                                <xsl:for-each select="$dias/*">
                                        <xsl:value-of select="."/>
                                </xsl:for-each>

the brwser complains.