xsl-list

RE: xls:for-each not working

2005-04-01 14:11:29
Thaks for the simple xslt help... that made it so much
easier.  So to fix this (assuming I am using the
apache.xml.fop processor) I could do this how?  I have
tried <xsl:preserve-space
elements="transaction_detail"/> but that does not seem
to work... I still only get one space.  I am putting
that right after my xsl: namespace declaration.

--- Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:
Why are the white spaces in my xml file not
maintained?

Probably because you are using the Microsoft XSLT
processor, which deviates
from the spirit of the spec in this regard.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

--~--