xsl-list

Re: How do I get a SUM of the string-length of all child nodes ??

2005-05-28 16:41:57

the sum of the string lengths of all child nodes is the
string length of the current node,

Not if the children include comments and processing instructions.

True, although if there were comment or PI children I think that the
most Jeni-esque response is the answer I gave rather than aswering the
original poster's question as written:-)

David