xsl-list

How to escape "$" in output?

2005-05-25 11:50:56
I have an element like the following that I need to emit from within a
template:

    <wlwBuild work="${app.dir}/${work.file}"
serverclasspath="${server.classpath}">
       <build outputdir="${output.dir}"
outputfilename="${output.file}"/>
    </wlwBuild>

I need to make sure it is emitted literally, particularly so that the
Ant expressions are not munged by XSLT.

Do I have to use manual "xsl:element" and "xsl:attribute" elements, with
attribute values using "concat" to separate the "$" from the rest of the
value?

I tried using '<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">...', but that
complains about the "wlwBuild" element, saying it's not legal at that
point in the stylesheet.