xsl-list

Re: output to two files with hyperlinks

2005-05-25 10:15:45

Aron Bock wrote:

See xsl:import (and for completeness, xsl:include)

I believe the 'next-in-chain' construct is a processor-specific one that helps you build a pipeline of sorts, to successively apply different stylesheets to an input.

I read about xsl:import and xsl:include and that really helped clarify things. Thanks.

I realised though that Ill have to pipe the results as the other xsl file builds upon the result (.xml) of the previous xsl file. What I'll need to do now is to preserve the output of the first.xml file and only overwrite it in certain cases.

I think Ill just post that as a separate query.

Thanks again
Rahil