xsl-list

Conditional display

2005-05-23 08:03:24
Hi.
I am new to xsl-fo and had a small doubt as to how my xsl should look if my
input xml is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<PlanPerformance>
        <FundPerformance>
                <FundId>1</FundId>
                <FundName>Fund1</FundName>
                <FundRate>
                        <FundId>1</FundId>
                        <FundName>FundOne</FundName>
                        <SubFundRate>
                                <FundId>2</FundId>
                                <FundName>Fund2</FundName>
                        </SubFundRate>
                        <SubFundRate>
                                <FundId>3</FundId>
                                <FundName>Fund3</FundName>
                        </SubFundRate>
                </FundRate>
        </FundPerformance>
        <FundPerformance>
                <FundId>2</FundId>
                <FundName>Fund2</FundName>
        </FundPerformance>
</PlanPerformance>

there can be only 1 FundRate tag within 1 FundPerformance.

I want to have a display like follows on my pdf.

Fund Id   Fund Name
1       FundOne (Name picked from FundRate as FundRate is present)
2       Fund2
3       Fund3
        2               Fund2   (Name picked from FundPerformance as FundRate
is not present)

        Can someone please help me out in this case?

        Thanks,
        Praful.