xsl-list

RE: xsl variable not resolved in javascript output again

2005-05-19 06:06:25
David,

Good suggestion.  The syntax for escaping the angle brackets when not
using the CDATA section was pretty tricky. This is what finally worked:

Ann Marie

<xsl:comment>
  function showbook() {
  var showframeURL = '<xsl:value-of
select="$__Frameset_File_Name_token"/>' + "?" + document.URL;
<![CDATA[
  var hideframeURL = unescape(document.URL);

   if (window.self == top)
      {
 document.write("<a href='" + showframeURL + "' title='Show table of
contents and index'><font face='verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif'
size='1'>Show Book</font></a>");
}

else
{
 document.write("<a href='" + hideframeURL + "' target='_top'
title='Hide table of contents and index'><font face='verdana, arial,
helvetica, sans serif' size='1'>Hide Book</font></a>");
}
   }
  showbook();

//]]></xsl:comment>