xsl-list

Re: XSL not working in Firefox

2005-05-19 04:35:26
I have also noticed thta you are using the deprecated and unsupported (outside of IE) version of XSL:
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl

You need to convert to XSLT proper.

Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lee Heyman" <david(_at_)heyman(_dot_)net>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 12:28 PM
Subject: [xsl] XSL not working in Firefox

I'm trying to figure out what the problem is with the attached XSL file so that I can either write a Greasemonkey extension to fix it or get the owners of the site to fix it. In MS IE people can get in and see their frequent flyer points but in Firefox and Safari we can't. I can't for the life of me find the problem.

The files in question are at:

XML: http://tinyurl.com/c4zbr
XSL: http://tinyurl.com/bu8l2

Any ideas?