xsl-list

FW: xsl code to create tables of different number columns and rows

2005-05-19 01:07:47
Hi
I am using Windows XP; Stylus Studio to create a style sheet to display
documents as HTML. The schema I use is a given - I cannot change it.
My problem: How do I create a style for tables that is not the same amount of
columns & rows. The code from the xml file will probably explain better:

<tbody>
<row>
<entry>column1rowa</entry>
<entry>column2rowa</entry>
<entry>column3rowa</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry>column1rowb</entry>
<entry>column2rowb</entry>
<entry>column3rowb</entry>
</row>
</tbody>
</tgroup>
colname="col3"/>
<tbody>
<row>
<entry>column1rowa</entry>
<entry>column2rowa</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry>column1rowb</entry>
<entry>column2rowb</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry>column1rowc</entry>
<entry>column2rowc</entry>
</row>
</tbody>
</tgroup>

I do not have the faintest idea how to get a style sheet that can produce
tables from this code. Can anyone help please.

Martie Krüger
+27 12 620 3165
082 571 3656