xsl-list

Re: Quite useles for most of you

2005-05-18 06:39:42
Just as Tommie told me, my message subject is not really a good one. Sorry for that. Next time, I'll be much clearer.

- Sylvain

Sylvain Hellegouarch a écrit :

Hi all,

I have built some pages to test some Python tools (CherryPy and 4Suite) which *might* interest newbies to play around XML (XSLT, XPath and RelaxNG).

Not that I think it can be really useful to anyone but well, you never know :)

http://www.defuze.org/oss/tree/

Regards,
- Sylvain