xsl-list

Re: word (not string) wrap

2005-05-16 19:09:20
I request Dimitre, if he can give some good idea..
It'll be nice for me to learn too.. He has done lot of
work with string processing in the language he has
invented (FXSL :)) ..

Regards,
Mukul

--- jpk <jopaki(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for functionality that word wraps (not
string wraps) HTML-based text content that ignores
the
html tags when wrapping yet retains them in the
transform.  I'm not a proficient enough XSL guy to
spin one myself.  Any direction would be
appreciated.

Jon
jopaki(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

Yahoo! Mail
Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the
tour:

--~--