xsl-list

Re: A parameter current context or context passed

2005-05-13 13:13:42
Hmm.  So if I excpicitly pass in my context through my param
"current", doesn't the "/" resolve the same as the "." for the
variable passed in?  As well, if I do not pass in current context with
param "current" (don't pass it at all), the right hand side of |
"pipe" will then rule, and I will grab current().

Interesting though, looking at your example Michael, you simply of
select=".".  Does this effectively select the context passed in (if
supplied) or grabs the current() context (if not supplied)?

JBryant: the only issue I see with your example is that your parameter
is outside of a template rule (which maybe makes no difference).