xsl-list

Re: test for grandparent - found it

2005-05-12 05:55:46
Hi,

I was already close, the test is: "parent::*/parent::step"
to find grandparents with node step. By first searching for the second case, it no longer matters that the first case (parent::step pplies to both.

Cas

I have a structure with nested

step/list
step/step/list

I hoped to let CSS handle the indenting of the lists without setting classes, but find myself forced to convert the first version to <ul class="l1"> and the second to <ul class="l2">.

I made a <xsl:when test="parent::step"> to catch the first one, but then realised it also applies to the second one, so I need to test the grandparent too.

Is there something similar to <xsl:when test="grandparent::step"> or
<xsl:when test="parent::parent::step">  ?

Thanks,

Cas

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is
confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended