xsl-list

Re: Building Dynamic Urls

2005-05-07 02:27:23
Hi Mike,

I did exactly the same thing, answered initially to the initial question without paying attention to the logic inside the variable. My last response was in reply to Aron's comments about using xsl:choose, that will handle the case when the user wants a single parameter and that the xsl:if version does not generate a correct URL.

Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Michael Kay wrote:
Hmm, I thought he wants all the parameters. The correct logic that generates all of them plus ? and ampersands correctly

I was only trying to answer the question he asked, about building up a
variable using conditional logic. Creating a syntactically correct URI is
the next problem...

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/