xsl-list

Re: xsl:attributes as parameter to a template

2005-05-03 04:52:29
Thank you guys for the answers.

With your explanation I understood the problem. In the future I will use Saxon instead of Xalan-J for my transformations, the error message would have helped me to find the fault.

Best regards,
Jan

--
Jan Tietjens

Gentleware AG
www.gentleware.com

Free evaluation of UML tools

Looking for a convenient entry into the unified modeling language?
Check out what the modeling tool Poseidon for UML can do for you
by evaluating the edition of your choice.
http://www.gentleware.com?redirect=evaluate