xsl-list

Re: XSLT2/XPath2 books

2005-06-30 06:37:35
Cheers.

I'll go through it.

- Sylvain

Selon John <john-xsl-list(_at_)jpw3(_dot_)com>:

I recently found http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/training/index.htm -
available as a PDF with free updates.

Sylvain Hellegouarch wrote:
Hi people,

I've been wandering a lot on the XSLT2/XPath2 w3c specifications lately but
be fair they are a bit overwhelming and I don't feel like I'm going
anywhere by
just reading them.

I'd like a more structured approach as provided within a book, but which
one?

I know that Jeni Tennison has released one :
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764569090

Mike Kay has also released one :
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764569090

Both I am sure are really good coming from those two. But then which one is
the
best to start up with? Maybe your have other references?

I'd like to have some theory of course but also examples. I don't buy a
book for
a comprehensive overview of XSLT2 but simply to start up with it.

Thanks,
- Sylvain

--~--