xsl-list

Re: Linking to a 6 level tag content

2005-06-23 07:20:54
Yes, unfortunately I dont have any XPath tutorial on hand, sorry. I am
just starting with XSLT so no idea about XSLT 1.0 vs. 2.0 or Xpath and
Xlink and Xquery.

But I do want to understand first the whole match="blah/blah/blah"
thing. I did that before but got an error saying that it couldnt
locate the table:table-cell but at the same time I never put any xmlns
definition. So my question is if there is any relation between the
two.