xsl-list

Re: Rendering dynamic images with FOP

2005-06-22 01:55:14
I am creating the image using PJA. Any insights on how
to modify the FOP ?

--- Peter Gerstbach <peter(_dot_)gerstbach(_at_)gft(_dot_)com> wrote:

amita rathore wrote:
I have to insert a dynamically created image in a
pdf,
I am using FOP.

I could insert it using a servlet, but due to some
reason I cannot use a servlet.

Is there any other way with which I can insert the
dynamically created image in pdf.

How do you create the image? Is this component
already implemented? You
can try to use SVG. FOP can render SVG with Batik's
help.

Currently, I think, FOP does not provide a way of
using an URIResolver
as it is possible with XSLT. But it should be
possible to modify FOP
this way.

Peter

--~--