xsl-list

RE: dynamic document() template problem (with Xalan)

2005-06-21 10:55:10
You were right.
The XML I was calling actually didn't have a parent
node I requested in @nodes because I commented it out
yesterday for another debugging purpose :). So once I
had the correct structure in the called doc, it
worked.

Kinda nice now that I can use this. It will be very
helpful for dynamic rules i am making.

--- Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:

I run my stylesheet and get no output for that
include
in the document.

That means it's nearly working because dyn:evaluate
has been successfully
called. So you just need to tweak it to get the
parameters right.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

--~--