xsl-list

RE: How to output <xsl:message> to a log file

2005-06-17 09:50:41
I guess if I was using the XSL processor of a webbrowser, the message
would be displayed on the screen am I right ?

Probably.

But because of calling the transform thru classi asp (MSXML2) is there
any way of even seeing this error output ?

I couldn't say; I haven't touched a Microsoft programming API in about a
year.

--
   Distributed computing is like driving a wagon pulled
   by a thousand chickens.