xsl-list

RE: really wysiwyg xsl editor

2005-06-10 06:12:03
Does anyone know of a very user friendly wysiwyg xsl editor,
i.e. one which
can be used to create report templates by non-IT people.  I
have had a quick
look at the MoreMotion and Stylus Studio options but they
still seem to be
for IT people.  Please also let me know if you have done an exhaustive
search for a wysiwyg XSL editor for non-IT users and not found any.

The closest I saw to this was a product called Whitehill XSL Composer. I'm
not sure it's actively developed, but it seems to still be available. I
found it very frustrating myself because it wouldn't let me do any
programming, but that might be just what you want.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/