xsl-list

Re: RE : [xsl] Browser based XSL editors

2005-06-09 01:49:44
Julian Voelcker wrote:

Hi Morel,

I'm not sure of what you mean, though if WYSIWYG is the ability to see the
result of an applied XSL sheet, if browser based is the ability to browse in
the tree structure, and if color formating is the highlighting of keyword. I
think that treebeard is what want.

What I am actually after is something like TreeBeard, but that can be embedded
into a web page (similar to the html editors like eWebEditPro, FCKEditor, etc)
and then run from a web browser.

doesnt xmlspy have a plugin for the browser....

I have yet to come across anything of quality for xsl editing in the
browser, though I think there is a XUL effort going on with firefox at
the moment.

--Jim Fuller