xsl-list

grouping + page break help

2005-06-07 06:59:02
Hi
I got a page break problem that possibly involves some grouping. I'm getting
the totals , subtotals and sorting done from sql query itself.

Now the problem boils down to the following :

** xml file **

<ResultSet>
    <row>
          <LOB_NM><Commercial</LOB_NM>
          <ID>13</ID>
    </row>
    <row>
          <LOB_NM><Commercial</LOB_NM>
          <ID>93</ID>
    </row>
    <row>
          <LOB_NM>CIB</LOB_NM>
          <ID>46</ID>
    </row>
    <row>
          <LOB_NM>CIB</LOB_NM>
          <ID>113</ID>
   </row>
 </ResultSet>

I'm looking to have a Page Break at the last occurrance of say (for example)
<LOB_NM> = "CIB"  or <<LOB_NM> = "Commercial"  when iterating through a table.
Got any reference or help-text in mind ? I am using fop, xsl:fo and xslt/xpath
1.0.

LOB_NM             ID

CIB                     46
CIB                   113