xsl-list

Formatting multi-line address block to skip blank lines in address

2005-06-06 11:52:36
I have a 5 line address on a form. The 5 lines are:

Name
Add1
Add2
Add3
Location

I originally put these fields into separate text blocks; however, many
recipients don't have 3 address lines. Most have only 1, but I have to
accomodate more, if they are available.

Is there a way to combine all of these fields into a single text block
so that:

a) each field is on a separate line
b) if one of the fields is blank, then it is skipped

Example:
In this example, Add2 and Add3 have no data. The output would look like:

Name
Add1
Location

Thanks!!!