xsl-list

Re: spacing issue

2005-06-06 10:03:29
Alright,

Well in putting together a small example for you it, of course, worked
perfectly. Perhaps my initial xslt is picking up on something that I
am not aware of at the moment. Sounds like it's nose to the monitor
time and stepping through code for the next little bit for me.

Thanks for your advice, always appreciated.

Cheers,
Spencer