xsl-list

xsl fo: tables : column width

2005-06-03 08:31:33
Hi Folks,

I'm relatively new to FO transformations so please forgive me, if this is a
newbie question.

I am dynamically generating tables and don't know the number of columns a given
table may contain. I'd like to fix the width of the table and let the columns
size relative to the content within them.  A good example would be the default
behavior of HTML tables.

Currently I am able to output tables of fixed width, but the column widths are
proportional to the table.

Here's an example of what I mean: http://simplewebservices.net/fo_table/.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,