xsl-list

Re: Frustrated with xxx:node-set

2005-06-01 17:22:44
Not trying to access the stylesheeet as you suggested, using exmsxl
command line interface to do so.

I have had success using msxsl and specifying ver. 3.0 which returns
the output I am expecting, the problem there is that 3.0 does not
offer support for the ms function format-date; no biggy, I don't mind
losing that feature.

Thanks..

Dimitre, any more ideas on the exMsxsl dilemna I am having?