xsl-list

RE: Xsl on IIS with integrated windows authentication enabled

2005-07-28 13:59:08
I think you almost certainly have to write your own URIResolver to handle
this, but it's an area where I'm out of my depth. There are very rich
facilities in the java.net package for handling authentication schemes
associated with URL connections, but I can't claim to understand them.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Marzka, Jeremy [mailto:JMarzka(_at_)kaydon(_dot_)com]
Sent: 28 July 2005 21:12
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Xsl on IIS with integrated windows
authentication enabled

I am using Saxon B 8.4 and IIS 5 with Integrated Windows
Authentication
enabled. My question is how do I pass the current user credentials to
the transformer so that my document() functions work with an asp.net
program that returns xml?

The transformation works fine when I test the xsl on an site with
anonymous access enabled.

Document example:
      document('http://site/priority.aspx')

Any ideas?