xsl-list

Re: Work $

2005-07-27 22:07:38
When the focus of the job is XSL, a job listing seems OK to me, even if it
is a one-hour contract job.

Just my $.02.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

----- Original Message -----
From: "Taco Fleur" <taco(_at_)shelco(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 11:14 PM
Subject: [xsl] Work $

Not sure if its appropiate to post these things on this mailing list
(I'm sure I'll get slapped on the wrists soon enough if it isn't!).

I am looking for someone to complete a little bit of XSLT, I would
assume it would take no more than an hour for an expert.
To summarize my requirements, I need to copy some elements which in turn
might be a copy of another element and so on.

I will be paying for this.
I am looking for something soon as I will keep hammering away at this an
might get it done in the next few days (knock on wood).

Taco Fleur - E-commerce Development Manager
Shelco Searches & Services
An Authorised ASIC Information Broker
www.shelco.com.au <blocked::http://www.shelco.com.au>
Ph: + 61 7 3236 2605