xsl-list

RE: Copy element referenced to

2005-07-25 18:07:13
Slight correction in there

                        <!-- If the field element contains a reference
attribute we need to first copy the element it is refering to -->
                        <xsl:if test="$fieldCollection/field[
current()/@identity = @identity ]/@reference">
                                <xsl:copy-of select="$fieldCollection/field[
current()/@identity = @referece ]/@*" />
                                <xsl:element name="$fieldCollection/field[
current()/@identity = @referece ]/*">
                                        <xsl:copy-of
select="$fieldCollection/field[ current()/@identity = @referece ]/*" />
                                </xsl:element>
                        </xsl:if>

Should have been

                        <!-- If the field element contains a reference
attribute we need to first copy the element it is refering to -->
                        <xsl:if test="$fieldCollection/field[
current()/@identity = @identity ]/@reference">
                                <xsl:copy-of select="$fieldCollection/field[
@identity = @reference ]/@*" />
                                <xsl:element name="$fieldCollection/field[
@identity = @reference ]/*">
                                        <xsl:copy-of
select="$fieldCollection/field[ @identity = @reference ]/*" />
                                </xsl:element>