xsl-list

Re: Re: About encoding - or something I relate to it ...

2005-07-21 07:09:53

I was "hoping" that somebody can tell me what when wrong
with the data in order to make me undo that in a organised way.

probably someone can. but only if they know what the data is, try
cutting and pasting the characters into your mailer, even if they look
like ?-marks they may show up here as something more informative.

I assume that the messing-up accident is not revertable since it is not a
one-to-one mapping (means many symbols have been mapped to ?? or ???).

well as I say, that depends if the characters really are the same  or if
they just look the same.

David