xsl-list

Re: Invalid characters

2005-07-18 11:15:08
If your xml document contains an XML pi stating it should be UTF-8, you might try to change it to iso-8859-1 or Windows-1252 with any plain text editor that doesn't change the other characters. Notepad/Wordpad on Windows is not a good idea. Ultraedit or TextPad are..

Cheers,
Geert

Jonathan Marenus wrote:

When I run my XSL, I get an error related to invalid
characters in my XML.  Is there a simple way I can get
rid of these, since the file is very large and it
would take a while to go line by line?

Thanks.

--~--

--
Geert(_dot_)Josten(_at_)Daidalos(_dot_)nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Bleiswijk (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/
tel:+31-(0)10-850 12 00
fax:+31-(0)10-850 11 99

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50