xsl-list

RE: Outputing Differences between two files

2005-07-18 07:15:32
For all problems involving looking for duplicates, or grouping, use
Muenchian grouping in XSLT 1.0 or xsl:for-each-group in 2.0.

It's a little hard from this problem description to see how it would
extrapolate to different input files. For example, what output would you
want if the input were:

<a>
   <b>Value1</b>
   <bb>Value2</bb>