xsl-list

Integrating XInclude in existing schema

2005-07-11 05:46:54
Hi,

I have a question similar to Dariusz's: how to I integrate XInclude's into an
exisitng schema (here: TEI)?

I want to validate something like the following:

<TEI xmlns="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/1.0";
     xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
     xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/1.0 TEI.xsd">
<teiHeader>
[...Snipp...]
</teiHeader>
<text>
    <xi:include xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
        href="someFile.xml"/>
</text>
</TEI>

Right now, I only get error messages, that xi:include is an unexpected child
element. And all examples on the web concerning XInclude don't refer to a
Schema.

Thanks, Torsten

-----
Wexelblat's Scheduling Algorithm:
Choose two:   Good / Fast / Cheap
-----
Torsten Schassan (Projekt Handschriftendatenbank/MASTER)
Herzog August Bibliothek, Postfach 1364, D-38299 Wolfenbuettel
Tel.: +49-5331-808-117, schassan at hab dot de