xsl-list

RE: OT: Our Email Server (was - RE: [xsl] Re: [exslt] Re: [xsl] Importing compiled stylesheets)

2005-07-01 02:51:47

sorry was that address an individual? I would have left the CC in that
case.

No it wasn't, Elektonika is a user name on the exchange server...
ElektonikaMail(_at_)dollar(_dot_)fourthought(_dot_)com isn't even on our domain
which
would be ElektonikaMail(_at_)elektonika(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk
Which is very odd indeed!

Has our server been sending out copies of emails people have been
sending to this list? We have had this happen and after seeing that user
name at another domain included in a cc: it worried me slightly.

ed