xsl-list

RE: Change Namespace of element and children

2005-08-31 13:40:48
Thanks all for the quick responses.

I made a template match that remakes all of the elements passing
through.
Works as expected.

   <xsl:template match="*">
      <xsl:element name="{local-name()}"
namespace="http://www.mystuff.com";>
         <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|*|text()"/>
      </xsl:element>
   </xsl:template>

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kay [mailto:mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 4:28 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Change Namespace of element and children

You can change the namespace for MySubElement1 in exactly the same way
as you changed the namespace for MyElement. It won't happen
automatically: the namespace of an element is determined entirely by the
way you create that element, and not by the namespace of its new parent.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/