xsl-list

XSD to DTD conversion

2005-08-31 04:57:14
I can find many tools to convert a DTD to an XSD but none that go from XSD
to DTD.

I understand that risk of loss of modeling information and that
XSD-->DTD-->XSD would not be a lossless process.

There is no desire to kick-off another round of permathread debate about why
one would want to do such a silly thing because A is better than B for these
twelve thousand reasons.

A simple reference to where I might download at least a starting point of an
XSLT ( 1.0 or 2.0) source to convert  from XSD to DTD would be most helpful.
If it had features like converting xs:documentation into comments it would
be a plus.

Thank you in advance.

Greg