xsl-list

Re: Reg : xsl parameters

2005-08-31 02:11:14
There's probably a bug in your code that causes the recursion to not
terminate.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

From what I infered, it only happens with _large_ input, and therefore
this would certainly not be a bug in the XSLT code?
I know for certain that the problem I had in that area was only for
document larger than a given size.

I solved mine using an extension function (being in a hurry). A native
XSLT solution should of course be possible.

But of course, it will all be guesswork until we get a sample input,
desired output from this sample and a sample XSLT document that has
the XSLT code that creates the memory error.

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)