xsl-list

XSLT sheets for Flexiondoc version 4

2005-08-28 23:48:46
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone happens to have developed XSLT for Stellent Content Management's Flexiondoc version 4 (http://www.flexiontech.com/xmlns/flexiondoc4 )? There is something about the XML that defeats my primitive efforts at proper processing of the content nodes. Examples of working XSLT for this dtd would help tremendously.

I do have the DTD, an example document and some hacked together XSLT but they would be too long to post directly to the list. I could send the documents to an interested party willing to take on the challenge.

Lynn

Lynn Alford                             Tel     (07) 47 81 6256
ITR                                     Email:  imla(_at_)jcu(_dot_)edu(_dot_)au
JCU QLD 4811 Australia          ICQ: 64096907
MSN: nicarra60(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com              Y!: nicarra60