xsl-list

Text Sort Problem

2005-08-24 15:17:44
Hello,

i have a question about the xsl:sort function in XSLT.

I will sort a couple of data sets according to a text within this data
sets.
I have the following code for this:

<xsl:sort select="my_text" data-type="text"/>

It works fine, but my problem is that all data sets with an empty sequenze,
instead of text, stands on the beginning of the sorted list. But it
should look like this:

MyText
-----------
Text1
Text2
Text3
Text4
X5
(data set with empty sequence)

Is that possible ? Any workaround for me ?

I have a similar problem (with data-type=number) a short time ago ... but the solution at that time doesnt work here for this current problem.

Thank you for your support.

Greets Oliver