xsl-list

Re: How to get UTC displayed on XSLT

2005-08-24 11:32:22
Hi Dennis,

On 8/24/05, Dennis Barb <dennisxmlwork(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Many organizations that use XML use it BECAUSE it frees
them from vendor dependencies. They don't want to get
right back into a vendor dependency in their XML
environment.

XML is now quite a mature technology. After its long period of
existance (which is now about 5-6 years I guess), now it has come to
the point that many vendors support it in their products. I have no
doubt the same would happen to XSLT 2.0. More processor vendors will
surely appear in the marketplace, and we will have freedom of choice
regarding which XSLT processors to choose. Presently I know of two
vendors which have already produced production quality XSLT processor.
They are Saxonica and Altova..

Hope I am making sense..

Regards,
Mukul